Friday, May 09, 2008

Saw my brother's primary school frenz today in the shutter bus. Thought he purposely sneak in just to see girls but when i asked him den i know that he actually score well in ITE and proceed to NP. It wasn't really pleasant to see him as he kept making fun of me in the bus like wtf. Although he may be saying he's joking but still wonder why i still don feel that comfortable wif it. He joked saying "I didnt know u could make it to a poly, thought u're like ur bro, cannot study.". WTF. Firstly my bro scored higher than me as well as HIM and for o level, he's able to get in but he chose ITE because of the course. To think that such a guy like him would actually dare to look down on me when his results are like.... I guess that's the part of my reasons for wanting to get into a uni in regardless whether i'm in a JC or Poly especially.

Anyway, went to queensway wif chee yi after school and tried to find a pair of shoe and slipper that suits me. Everybody was saying queensway is selling the cheapest shoes there which i always disagree wif it until today when chee yi went there den he realised shoes there are really expensive haha. Sure is a tiring day. Hope to find my shoes earlier. And for wad cy told me on the way to IKEA, it really makes me ponder, when will it be my turn hahaha. JC "" "s better, maybe.

No comments: